The World Is Constantly Changing Around Us
Our markets are evolving. Our people are growing and developing. And as far as our working practices are concerned, what may have worked very well for us in the past, is now not working for us at all.
What Are You Doing To Keep Up With The Changes Around You?
- Don’t wait until it’s too late and your competitors have reacted quicker than you. Keep a constant eye out to check the changes all around you!
- Listen carefully to your customers and your staff. They are your front line eyes and ears to changes.
- Sound out customers and staff re what is needed to cope with the changes. Ask them!
- Plan out and research with your customers and staff, any changes you are considering. Remember it affects everyone, so they must be on side and the changes must be useful to all.
- Be proactive not reactive. So keep on top of changes of any kind.
- Open communication with customers and staff is a MUST, when you are being proactive to change. Remember changes are happening all the time and in every area of our lives, so make this a habitual event (proactive), not just once in a blue moon afterthought (reactive).