Inspire your workplace and unlock the potential of your management and staff with a keynote presentation by Mags Bell, Master Coach.
Mags is an international speaker, renowned for her proprietary coaching systems that help organisations and individuals unlock their human potential.
Her leadership and training workshops have helped hundreds of senior executives, managers and their teams, to identify and address the fundamental problems that reside at the basis of poor productivity, motivation and harmony in the workplace.
Mags Bell definitely delivered. Not only was she responsive to our needs when we briefed her with our objectives and requirements, she was also able to run our sessions in a way that was entertaining, impactful and fun. Mags really listened to what we wanted to achieve and then was able to develop a programme that hit the mark.
– Kristina Vincenc, Sales & Marketing Director
The following keynote presentations and workshops will take you and your staff on a revealing, challenging and transformational journey across a range of topics pertinent to the modern corporate sphere. If you prefer, Mags can tailor her 20+ years of business and coaching expertise into a program, workshop or keynote presentation, specifically addressing issues your organisation is facing. For more information on Mags’ availability for speaking engagements, please contact her on 043 355 8085.
Silencing The Inner Critic
Have you ever felt like there’s a nagging nay-sayer on your shoulder, whispering negative and critical things in your ear about your ability to achieve?
If so, you’re not alone!
In this workshop, Mags reveals how we all have an inner ‘Distractor Voice’ and how dangerous it is to allow this destructive force to have free reign in our minds.
Through fun exercises, revealing anecdotes and research, Mags will share how to identify your inner critic, give you methods to manage the Distractor Voice and demonstrate a technique that can transform your negative thoughts, words and deeds, forever.
Others love to tell us to just ignore our inner critic and negative thoughts, but without the right tools and techniques, that’s far easier said than done!
– Mags Bell
Silencing The Inner Critic will equip you with:
- The ability to recognise negative phrases that are holding you back from realising your full potential, such as; “I can’t do that” “What if I lose everything,” “I’m not good enough”, etc.
- At least one tool you can implement right now in your professional and personal life that will eradicate fear and limiting beliefs – for good – freeing up your mind to listen carefully to customers and colleagues.
- Specific techniques to help you switch off your inner ‘Distractor Voice.’
- A productive way to learn from mistakes and deal with negative thoughts, without continuously beating yourself up.
You might be optimistic, hold personal belief and surety about your ability to succeed, but this positivity can quickly be drowned out by our inner critic, which literally holds us back from being the best ME possible.
Don’t let your Distractor Voice hold you hostage in fear, worry and doubt – join Mags as she teaches you how to silence your inner critic forever and free yourself to realise your full potential, today!
The CPR Formula
Your inner brilliance must shine to attract top performers, clients and suppliers. Where do you and your company stack up in the brilliance stakes?
Have you noticed that when you’re not on the top of your game, your team and organisation aren’t either?
Have you ever felt less than clear about where you are going, what you stand for and exactly what you need to do, to go from where you are, to where you want to be?
If you can relate, you’re not unlike the hundreds of other CEOs who have benefited from Mags’ CPR workshop, in which she uses the analogy of an inner diamond, to illustrate how allowing your authenticity and brilliance to shine, attracts top players. When we neglect our ‘inner game’ – or in this case, our inner gem – we lose clarity, transparency and clear view of our goals and values.
In this highly interactive, challenging and at times humorous workshop, Mags helps you identify specific areas for action – both as an individual and within the business, as well as teaching you a step by step guide to ‘cutting, polishing and resetting’ your own inner diamond, for enhanced performance.
As a leader you’ll be armed with new strategic tools including:
- The actual biology behind the process of ‘Cutting’ beliefs, so you understand the biological reason for our behaviours and reactions
- The importance of ‘Polishing’ all company cultural values, as well as your own, to make decisions easier and your path clearer
- The need for ‘Resetting’ thoughts and beliefs in times of change – in particular, how to turn off the ‘Distractor Voice’ to improve productivity, motivation and self belief
- A unique and proven model from the world of coaching that will help you balance performance, enjoyment and learning
- How to use ‘The CPR Formula’ as a leader, to act with even greater authenticity
- Your own completed personal CPR assessment tool and the knowledge of how to translate this tool to your own company situations for action planning.
As a CEO you have a responsibility to keep your inner diamond polished and well maintained, not just only for your own progression, but if you want to inspire and lead others.
– Mags Bell
Don’t let a cloudy, neglected inner diamond hold your organisation back from the potential that’s possible when you’re operating at 100% clarity, brilliance and efficiency – join Mags as she reveals how to cut, polish and reset your inner diamond, today!
The Silent Profit Eater
Stress, anxiety and depression cost Australian organisations over 4 billion dollars each year in lost productivity. To what degree are your business’ returns being unwittingly consumed by this hidden profit drain? – And what can you do to address it?
In this workshop, Mags takes you by the hand to closely investigate the various mental health issues prevalent in today’s workplace, along with how to distinguish between them and where to turn for help.
In easy, practical and fun exercises, Mags will demonstrate just how far reaching the impacts of the Silent Profit Eater can be in your organisation, if left unaddressed.
You’ll walk away from this workshop with:
- Proven methods to handle difficult situations that arise from the existence of mental health issues at work and how coaching can be used to assist
- At least one tool to implement immediately, that will help your business be better equipped to deal with cases of stress, anxiety and depression that arise in your organisation
- Ways to reduce the impact of mental health challenges on your bottom line, through sensitive addressing of the issue
There is a definite stigma attached to depression and other mental health issues, causing senior management and staff to be unwilling to acknowledge the problem. This has to change -both for the sake of employees and the sustainability of businesses.
– Mags Bell
Beyondblue revealed that 40% of Australians feel uncomfortable working closely with someone who has depression*. These types of statistics don’t have to affect your business and staff – join Mags as she reveals ways to address this Silent Profit Eater, today!
What The Bleep Is Coaching
Have you ever wondered what the true difference between Coaching, Mentoring, Training and Consultancy is – and why the commercial world has been abuzz with these words for the last 20 years?
Join Mags as she lifts the lid on the mysteries of coaching and how it can help improve your life, business and relationships. Through this interactive and enlightening workshop, Mags will reveal just how profound the benefits of coaching can be – including real world examples of employee engagement when CEOs use proven coaching models.
In this workshop you’ll walk away with a clear understanding of:
- How coaching can accelerate your performance in work and life
- A number of coaching models you can use with your own staff, for a variety of specific situations
- How coaching dramatically improves your skills as a manager of people, regardless of your level of management
- How to find a great coach – including tools and resources to assist
- What coaching can achieve for you – illustrating the power of coaching through case studies, citing examples of people who have made enormous leaps forward in their professional and personal lives thanks to coaching.
Coaching is all about: results, results, results! In its simplest terms, coaching lets you see the wood instead of the trees, allowing awareness to guide you along an accelerated path. – Mags Bell. (Quoted from her book – What The Bleep Is Coaching?)
Coaching has transformed the personal and professional lives of millions of C Suite Executives. Now it’s time for YOU to benefit from their experience. Join Mags as she reveals how coaching can help your career accelerate at light speed, today!